Sales Manager - Athleisure Fashion Brand
My client is a multi-brand showroom currently seeking a confident wholesale professional to join as a Sales Manager to sell one of their top performing athleisure brands.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts in UK and France as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell thru' s for relevant accounts
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Manage international agents
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Liaise with the brands regarding collections, sales material and any customer service requirements
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK market and competitor activities
- At least 3 years' experience in Wholesale, Sales and Account Management with an insight and interest in current fashion trends
- Solid experience and understanding of the UK and Irish contemporary and premium market
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- You will have outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A background in distribution is a bonus
- Salary up to £35k
- Seasonal clothing / product allowance
If you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Wholesale Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV via the link below.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!