Extras Group Key Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a multiple brand accessories company based in the North of England. Extras Group has 4 operating brands in our portfolio and currently sells into a wide range of retail stores, including some of the UK’s high profile national store groups. We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional who is ready for a new challenge.
- Manage and grow existing accounts, selling our brands in to a wide variety of retailers both UK and internationally
- Target and secure new business in keeping with each brand’s relevant profile
- Regular market and customer feedback with the product development team to develop and review product strategy for the coming seasons
- Identify individual opportunities for growth and apply strategy through to execution of sales.
- Represent Brands at UK and International trade shows
- You will be responsible for cost price negotiations, planning, organising and overseeing production through to final delivery
- Feedback and presentation of sell through on a monthly basis to internal teams
- Must be prepared to sell multiple brands in to assorted types of retail across fashion, department stores and lifestyle.
- Solid experience with Key Account Management
- Knowledge of the accessories market and relevant buyers and also competitors
- Reliable, attention to detail and structured work style
- Self driven, enthusiastic and confident of own abilities
- Experience within bags is preferred
- Must be able to think on your feet and wear different caps per brand on a daily basis
- Personable and confident with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships as well as quickly build new ones
- Ability to travel, UK and internationally as required
- Full UK driving license