Sales Account Manager
Looking for a tenacious and enthusiastic Footwear Sales Account Manager to join a vibrant and incredibly successful footwear manufacturer. Working with some excellent retailers and offering expertise in product, a focus on design and quality, they are looking for a talented and motivated person to continue to build on what they have already achieved with their ladies and childrens footwear.
Sales Account Manager (Footwear) – The Role:
- Responsible for managing existing private label accounts and securing new business, developing strong relationships with Buyers, that will in turn result in sales of seasonal ranges.
- Drives sales through effective customer relationship management and by working closely with design and the factories to fulfil customer needs and requirements.
- Frequent travel to new and existing customers.
- Competitor awareness through continued market research.
Sales Account Manager (Footwear) – The Person:
- Dynamic, creative and pro-active personality with a proven background in ladies or childrens footwear sales with some strong connections on the high street.
- Positive approach in developing new business, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experienced in working in private label supply with a strong background in product development and knowledgeable regarding footwear construction.
- Ability to communicate fashion and trend knowledge to retailers & buyers.
- High levels of self-motivation, driven by commission and an attractive bonus.
- Good standard of IT skills – Office Package.
Sales Account Manager (Footwear) – The Company:
Working with some great names on the high street, they are a friendly team with very strong design and sourcing capabilities. Offering a fantastic working environment along with immaculate showrooms in their Northamptonshire HQ. Please get in touch urgently for more information.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.