- Manage and prepare all production packs seasonally including trims, grades and samples.
- Check and update schedules for production. Focus on trim/production packs. Communicate delivery updates to relevant parties.
- Track trims and raw materials with manufacturers, ensuring strict adherence to delivery window, flag any delays at the earliest opportunity. Ensure they are correct to PO and as expected.
- Manage and order all incomings production shipping components including labels, hangers and garment bags
- Manage and produce necessary paperwork for production including all delivery notes and packing lists. Obtain packing lists and dispatch notes for all shipments, file and pass on any necessary information.
- Manage and monitor regular stock checks of trims and raw materials for each season.
- Prepare tech packs and cover sheets with spec drawings and swatches for production and sampling where necessary. Ensuring all info is up to date and amendments made where necessary.
- Update carry forward signature styles onto inventory management system (Zedonk) seasonally
- Assist with trim sourcing for production
- Preparing dips, strike offs and bulk samples
- Arrange and track necessary couriers. Monitor costs to ensure cost efficiency.