Merchandise Production Manager
This a fantastic opportunity for a Merchandiser Manager to join this well-established supplier of Mens & Boyswear Tops and Shirts, as they are undergoing a period of expansion.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with managerial skills and is looking for a new challenge, career progression and longevity.
Their customer base is long standing but growing according to the enhanced designs on which they pride themselves and which distinguish them from their competitors. Naturally this is backed up with a premium service to their customers, who are well known names on the High Street. If you are looking for the chance to step up and join a team where you are valued and given the tools to succeed please get in touch.
Merchandise Production Manager - The Role
- Responsible for ensuring customer requirements are achieved through all stages of the critical path from samples, orders, pre-production to final delivery. Overseeing a team of Account Handlers, working closely with design and overseas factories.
- Liaising with customers regarding orders, problem solving and making decisions.
- Attend customer meetings to ensure customer satisfaction and ensuring all opportunities are capitalised on.
- Reporting to the Managing Director with weekly and monthly updates, escalating issues where necessary.
- Reviewing team member’s performance and agreeing development areas for the future.
- To ensure effective communication at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ad hoc duties as required by management.
Merchandise Production Manager - The candidate
- Ability to build excellent customer and supplier relations.
- Experienced in working on the supply side with exposure to high street accounts.
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft programmes.
- Experience of managing projects to a fast paced critical path.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to develop and inspire a close-knit team.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible approach to working to fast moving, changing demands.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.