Wholesale Merchandiser - North London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion. You will be supporting all internal teams, particularly with the growth of their retail and online channels.
- Identifying market opportunities, address market needs and offer the right products at the right time
- Use current and historical performance to identify risks and opportunities in future ranges
- Develop and maintain trading data and provide analysis and insight to support the business
- Optimise SKU productivity and opportunities
- Monitor sales through data and stock holdings to push replenishment opportunities, including web sales and pop up stores
- Liaise with wholesale team and seasonal store teams on a regular basis to discuss current performance and maximise trading opportunities
- Set seasonal OTB plans for all channels and create seasonal range plans
- Manage the purchasing of stock and reorders across all channels
- Previous experience working at Junior/ Merchandiser level with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience working across the online, wholesale and retail channels
- Must have management experience in fashion merchandising
- Strong, articulate communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary up to £40k (depending on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.