Product Merchandiser - Menswear
Job title: Product Merchandiser – Menswear
Location: European HQ
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
An internationally renowned premium brand is offering a talented Product Merchandiser with excellent Menswear experience a chance to be a part of their fast growing Tailoring Division based in their EU Headquarters!
- Essentially a hybrid fusion of Buying and Merchandising responsibilities.
- Brilliant knowledge of the menswear fashion industry with a strong interest in tailored product.
- Cross-functional relationships are integral – working closely with Wholesale and Retail channels, Design and Product Development.
- Managing collection KPI's by creating the range plans for the different seasonalities, setting both sales and margin targets and is closely involved together with Design and Product Development in building appropriate collections true to the Brand, in tune with market developments and latest trends.
- Ideally have worked with both Casual and Formal Tailored Products - Shirts, Ties, Suits, Coats, Trousers, Blazers, Knitwear etc.
- Possess an understanding of fabrics and construction, intricacies of tailoring businesses and other competitors will be an advantage!
- 4 years experience in Merchandising, PD, or Sales.
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills.
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.