Due to the growth and demands of the current business, SikSilk Men's and Women's brand, are looking for an experienced Menswear Designer. The person needs to be competent to work alone and as part of a team, developing the Menswear line to the next level. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for a new challenge within the Sports/Fashion market.
- Menswear Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience, working with a successful brand.
- Trend Research, Design and Development of a commercial Sports inspired menswear range.
- Produce inspirational mood boards, to present to the Design Director.
- Developing areas of the mainline and in season injection ranges.
- Able to produce detailed tech packs and initial size specification sheets.
- Design follow up, through development to samples stages, sticking to the critical path, set by the Head of Design.
- Work in partnership with the Production Team, to ensure the Design handwriting is maintained to end product.
- Range presentation to Directors and Distributors.
- Good understanding of garment construction, having worked with Garment Technologists in fit sessions.
- Experience in working with Far East and Turkey Factories.
- Fully competent in Illustrator.
- High Taste level.
- Travel overseas for Design Development.
- North Yorkshire Based
- Salary dependant on experience