Due to the growth and demands of the business, SikSilk Men's and Women's brand, are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist. The person needs to be competent to work alone and as part of a team, assisting Junior Technologists and Designers with size specifications, fitting and construction advise. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for a new challenge within the Sports/Fashion market.
- Garment Technologist with a minimum of 5 years experience, working with a successful brand.
- Working with a young team of Designers and Technologists, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Managing the critical path after Salesman Sample fit session, to Shipment Samples.
- Capable of developing new fit blocks over Men's, Women's, Boys and Girls lines.
- Conducting fit sessions and attending fit meetings with Designers, ensuring the fit and quality is maintained each season.
- Thorough understanding of garment construction, grading and all production processes.
- Responsible for wash care instructions and test reports.
- Experience in working with Far East and Turkey Factories dealing with both agents and direct suppliers.
- Able to carry out QC checks on arrival of bulk shipments.
- Fully competent in Excel.
- North Yorkshire Based
- Salary dependant on experience
Apply for Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly