2 days left
- Job Type
Working as a junior designer to develop a range of outdoor clothing.
Based in the NW, the client are a well established retailer who pride themselves on providing their customer with great quality and high functioning apparel.
- Assist in the creation of seasonal colour palettes
- Design ranges condusive to the brief and price points given
- Assist with the creation and generation of all over prints
- Prepare for key meetings and action any relevant points going forward
- Create clear and concise development specs
- If necessary travel to work directly with Asia offices and suppliers
A design degree or qulaification
Minimum of 2/3 years experience in a fashion design role, ideally in outerwear
The ability to use Adobe Illustrator CAD software
Up to date with current and emerging trends
The opportunity to work for a very well known business, have competitive holiday allowance and pension scheme, as well as staff discount and parking