- Job Type
We have an exciting opportunity for a Studio Coordinator with great attention to detail who understands creative processes, quality and the production side of the business to join a luxury womenswear brand based in the heart of London.
- Contribute to development and assist with projects, workflows and studio routines
- Establish great relationships and enable smooth communication between the studio and internal/external suppliers and production
- Sourcing creative material samples and facilitating a broad understanding for material sand production across the studio and wider team
- Coordinate content, timelines and translations for studio productions
- Support each member of the team with time management, equipment and assist with procedures around freelance support
- A required minimum of 1-2 years experience of project coordination
- A strong understanding of luxury branding
- Highly organised, proactive and adaptable
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent team-worker, but self-motivated when working independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.