Digital Artwork Assistant
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments is looking for a Digital Artwork Assistant to join their vibrant Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and successful brand.
- Designing new assets from scratch as well as using existing templates for the E-commerce platform
- Resizing imagery for email designs and designing new assets as well as email design for banners and hero images
- Working with the E-commerce, shipping and logistics teams ensuring all assets have been provided by the Graphic Design departments
- Assisting the Graphic Designer with content and look book shoots
- Processing images, liaising with free-lance retouches, resizing and organising imagery for use within wholesale and press teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design or a fashion background
- Advanced knowledge of adobe Photoshop, illustrator, indesign and working on an apple computer
- Ability to design to a brief and understand brand aesthetics
- Fluent in English and excellent grammar skills
- A conscientious and tenacious individual, with a passion for design
- Highly reactive and organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary is between £24-26k dependent on experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!