Production Manager - Womenswear Fashion
We're looking for a Production Manager who is highly organised and dedicated to join a luxury womenswear brand. The role of Production Manager will lead and manage internal and external production / technical functions across the brands, ensuring margin, delivery and quality expectations are met. This is a great opportunity to work with a vibrant, hardworking and friendly team!
- You'll oversee weekly production meetings with the Production Coordinators and Garment Technologists, liaising with suppliers when required to resolve issues to ensure critical path deadlines are met
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality
- Work hand in hand with the Atelier Coordinator to plan the weekly roadmap of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications
- Putting processes in place throughout sample development process
- Lead and manage the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters workflow through out development and pre-production stages
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishings are applied to patterns
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of product development management within the luxury fashion industry
- Experience of working closely with manufacturers for development
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.