Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator to join a Luxury lifestyle brand based in London SW10, reporting to the Production Manager.
The Production Coordinator will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as strong computer literacy, to play a key role in the smooth running of the Production department.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Raising production orders on our in-house system NAV (Navision)
• Routing/BOM/COO certification on NAV
• Accurately transferring information from design data to production schedules
• Creating & updating production factory delivery schedule spreadsheets on EXCEL
• Chasing factories for cutting figures, analyse information, update data & report
• Chase factories for production deliveries, check packing lists & update database
• Liaising with the warehouse, advising when bulk deliveries are due
• Maintaining raw material stocks lists & ensuring these are kept updated
• Ordering labels & trims for production
• Sending labels & trims to factories, arranging courier collection/deliveries
• Updating core fabric information throughout the season
• Working closely with other members of the Production team
• General assistance within the production department
Production Coordinator Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 year experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure is essential with a can do attitude.
• Good to problem solving with a pro-active attitude, flagging to the Production Manager where additional support is required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task.
• Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Apply for Production Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly