Account Manager: Essex / Suffolk Border
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven Account Manager to join this British Heritage textiles company proud of its luxury woven product range and of the loyal and skilled local workforce who take pride in its manufacture.
You will join the Sales team that will give you the opportunity to combine your creativity and commercial understanding of the market to add real value to an already established brand and product. The team currently services existing luxury brands in the UK, Europe, US and Japan and has an exciting development strategy for new markets.
Account Manager - The Role
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers
- Identifying and creating opportunities for new business areas, products and markets.
- Having a responsibility for market development and distribution channels, including working with agents.
- Building strong working relationships within the team, working closely with the in-house design team and other departments from production to admin
- Setting an annual sales budget with clear outlines risks and opportunities with the Sales Manager.
Account Manager - The candidate
- Will have previous sales experience within the luxury sector and preferably textiles, whilst it is anticipated you will have around 3-5 years’ experience candidates with a good solid and relevant grounding within this market will also be favourably considered.
- Will enjoy and have demonstrable experience of presenting to customers be that on client or showroom visits
- Have a proven track record in textiles sales into luxury brands.
- Be a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person that is self-motivated, highly organised that understands the importance of attention to detail that can manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Will have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in textiles.
- Be happy and able to accommodate regular international travel if and when required.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.