3 days left
As Production Coordinator you will be working closely with the Production Manager and PD team on the production of the Women’s RTW collection. Day to day responsibilities will focus on monitoring the critical path, liaising with factories, tracking raw materials, assisting in fit meetings, following up on sample requests and pattern alterations demonstrating awareness of garment construction in order to effectively communicate information. The successful candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience working for a Women’s RTW or Contemporary fashion brand, experience in Zedonk an advantage.
- Support the Production Manager with day-to-day responsibilities in creation and production of the seasonal collection and any exclusive projects.
- Liaise effectively with the product development and design team throughout the season to ensure all product information is handled efficiently and any problems solved, flagging to the Production Manager where additional support is required.
- Monitor the critical path and ensure deadlines are met at every stage of the production lifecycle.
- Raw material management; track all bulk procurement and allocate to the relevant manufacturers.
- Update Zedonk with fabric and trim information and manufacturer purchase orders.
- Maintain the pattern log for all products.
- Establish packaging to ensure products are delivered to the best quality.
- Final bulk production QC inspection ensuring the finish is of the highest standard in line with brand expectations.
- Assist with PPS fit sessions, follow up on PPS requests and any pattern alterations.
- Maintain a comprehensive log of fabrics and trims leftover at the end of each season.
- Independently manage all shipment parcels for production.
- Build-on manufacture and mill relations working with factories in the UK, Hungary, Portugal, France.
- Travel to UK manufacturers and suppliers where required.
- Production Assistant with 2-3 years’ experience in Women’s RTW or contemporary fashion.
- Strong individual with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Self-driven, high achiever with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and must work well under pressure to seasonal deadlines.
- Good at problem solving with a pro-active attitude.
- Working knowledge of garment construction and different fabric types.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and Zedonk an advantage.
- Fully fluent written and spoken English.