Do you love diamonds and gemstones? Do you like discussing and explaining gemstones with clients? Are you looking to build upon your current knowledge to become a recognised diamond professional?
We will train you to become a diamond expert, building upon your existing knowledge to help you offer informed, well-reasoned and clear advice to our customers. We will also offer the right candidate the opportunity to complete the GIA's Graduate Diamond degree.
Samara James are a fine jewellery company specialising in perfectly cut GIA graded diamonds. We make a range of diamond and gemstone jewellery to our customer’s exact specifications.
Samara James work with clients on an appointment-only basis in private showrooms in Shepperton, Middlesex as well as providing advice and information by telephone, live chat and email.
About the Candidate
The role would suit a person with the following attributes;
● Passionate about diamonds and gemstones
● Well-spoken, well-presented and articulate
● Desire and the ability to deliver the highest standards of service via phone, email and in person
● High standard of written and spoken English
● Good standard of numeracy
● Previous experience of the jewellery desirable but not essential as full training will be given
Shepperton Marina, Middlesex (West London)
The role is office and showroom based rather than shop based.
5 day weeks from 0900 - 1730, 37.5 hours per week. The successful candidate will be able to work Sunday as part of their working pattern
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 / year
If this role sounds like it would suit you please submit your CV and covering letter to Robert Bradley - firstname.lastname@example.org