4 days left
As Footwear Developer you will be working closely with the design team partnering with supplier and factories in Italy to develop the Men’s Sneaker collection working from initial concept through to production handover. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 4-5 years’ luxury brand experience specialising in the development of men’s sneakers. Fluent Italian essential!
- Work closely with design on development of the seasonal sneaker collection supporting the process from concept through design, colour, components, technical processes and raw materials to SMS and production handover.
- Creation of detailed technical packs ensuring all product information is accurate and up to date on relevant systems.
- Support the Product Development Manager on creation of the development critical path.
- Ensure each style adheres to the critical path and that calendar deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure products are engineered to cost targets.
- Coordinate the ordering of raw materials for prototypes and samples.
- Ensure all raw materials, processes and development samples are fully tested and meet brand quality standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with cross-functional partners.
- Daily communication with tanneries, suppliers and factories following prototype and raw material developments.
- Coordinate the fit process and manage the execution of comments closely with factories.
- Seasonal travel to Italy to visit suppliers and factories.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, emerging technology, material innovations and evolution of sustainability.
- Footwear Developer with a minimum 4-5 years’ luxury brand experience specialising in the development of men’s sneakers.
- Fluent written and verbal Italian and English.
- Experience working with Italian factories essential.
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment and in achieving seasonal deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, experience of PLM/SAP an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.