We have a great opportunity for a permanent Production Gerber Pattern Cutter and a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter. This role is a permanent role and the ideal candidate with have a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Pattern Cutter.
You will be able to follow instructions to brief and have a thorough understanding of garment construction. Previous experience within a wholesale supplier or high street retailers is desirable.
Department: Technical / Design
- Amending development patterns for fits and at production stage
- Maintaining high standards in all tasks
- Accuracy when amending patterns and compiling spec sheets
- To be able to suggest improved methods that will assist the factory
- To keep clear and accurate notes
- To mentor and give guidance to a junior pattern cutter within a team of technicians, graders, marker makers/costings and machinists .
- Working with trim Template’s and trim suppliers for grading sizes.
- Degree in Product Development, Garment Engineering , Fashion Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Must be experienced on the Gerber system.
- To be a clear communicator when feeding back information to your colleagues, our factories and where required our customers.
- To be able to multi task according to need.
- To be highly motivated
- Organised and able to prioritise your work according to the production schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge for womenswear , Girlswear and Babywear
- Version 8 or 9 Gerber version experience relevant
All CV’s to HR@Pentex-ltd.co.uk