Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer
Our client is both a Lingerie and Swimwear Brand as well has having a strong private label business supplying key names on the High St. Due to continued business growth they are now looking for a senior lingerie design to join their team, based in South London. This could suit a designer with 3-5 years experience looking for the next step and has had some level of management experience.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer- The Role:
- The role reports into the Commercial Manager.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the management of the team.
- Create trend led, commercial product for their customers target audience.
- Influence their retail customers making the business pivotal in their decision making process.
- Create seasonal trend driven mood boards and design packs including print designs.
- Present to internal team and customers.
- Brief first samples.
- Negotiate prices and ensure confirmed orders are received for designs.
- Strong awareness of sales targets, working with the Commercial Director to ensure all targets are met.
- Managing lab dips, strike offs and bulk fabrics.
- Liaise with the "in-house" China team to ensure 1st samples and bulk fabrics are managed in line with critical path dates.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer - The Candidate:
- The candidate must have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role working with the UK High St retailers.
- Strong in print design as this a pivotal skill for their swimwear business.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Able to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and able to stay positive and focused in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Highly competent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Senior Lingerie and Swimwear Designer - The Package:
- Highly competitive package that reflects the position.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.