Wholesale Admin Assistant
5 days left
- Job Type
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and personable person to join their business as a Wholesale Administrator. Working with some of the biggest retailers in the UK and Internationally, you will be responsible for assisting the Wholesale Manager in nurturing those relationships as well as continuously maximising on sales.
This position would ideally suit a Graduate who is looking to embark on an exciting career in sales!!
Wholesale Administrator- The Responsibilities
- Critical path & delivery tracker management
- Selecting product with buyers
- Ensuring development meets stockists requirements
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Assistant the SM in reporting to the Directors & Senior Management on progress/sales/orders
- Uploading product into concessions
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
Wholesale Administrator- The Role
- Proven admin support
- Proven organisational skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Wholesale Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly