Renowned jewellery and accessories retailer
My client is a fashion-forward and dynamic business who have a reputable brand within the industry
My client is an established jewellery and accessories retailer who are also recognised in a number leading high street retailers across 140 stores throughout the UK. This on-trend fashionable jewellery business have built a strong portfolio of fashion-forward brands that provide a wide range of accessories that are timeless, stylish and affordable for all types of customers.
- Strong sourcing and supplier negotiation skills
- Create commercially successful ranges and maximise sales.
- Jewellery or accessories buying experience is desirable
- Strong product, market and brand awareness
- Develop new product types and seasonal offers
- Identify key suppliers, understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively working within a team and delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are motivated and focused.
- Product, brand and market awareness
- You have a knowledge and understanding of jewellery/ accessories manufacturing process and technical terms, sourcing and negotiation.
- Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness
- You have the ability to influence and build new relationships
An opportunity to join a forward thinking business that will allow you to become part of collaborative and innovative team
Nationally renowned jewellery/ accessories retailer