Import Merchandiser - Premium Fashion Brand
A new Import Merchandiser role with a premium Fashion Brand in Manchester.
Your new company
A very reputable global ladieswear fashion clothing company who have continued to expand at a rapid pace due to new customer accounts now have an exciting job opportunity for a Import Merchandiser to join the team. You will work alongside a team of merchandisers reporting to the head of merchandising who will provide training and support and help you further develop in your career.
Your new role
They are looking to take on a positive and pro-active individual who has a hands-on approach to merchandising and the business in general. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day contact with key accounts and respond promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East and raising purchase orders.
- Managing approvals for fits, lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience preferably working within the fast fashion supply sector within clothing currently in the role as a Wholesale / Import Merchandiser.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, flexible working, bonus scheme, company shares, discounts and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.