Regional Manager / Luxury Fashion / Scotland
We are seeking a Regional Manager with a very strong experience in luxury retail covering Scotland and the North East region. In this role you will oversee and be responsible for a defined area of shops, the Shop Managers and Retail Staff based throughout the North East and Scotland and act as a liaison between the Shop Managers, staff and Head Office.
- Ensure that the Shop Managers are both maximising sales potential, achieving their seasonal financial K.P.I targets and seasonal financial focuses
- Ensure all customer relationship management initiatives are being accurately and consistently recorded on the till systems and practiced on the shop floor
- Guarantee a high level of customer service and experience is being delivered internally and externally
- Form and maintain relationships with external partners and business contacts to explore opportunities and keep updated with market activities
- Liaise and offer feedback to the Buying Department regarding stock opportunities, best and slow selling stock to ensure that the buys for the Shops are fully effective at all times
- Liaise with the all internal teams
- Previous proven Area or Regional Management experience for a luxury fashion brand
- Skilled in analysis & interpretation of information & data
- Ability to motivate, develop & coach Shop Managers & Retail staff
- Proven, practical management skills & experience
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more