6 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
We are now looking for a talented and driven Model Agent to join this successful and growing agency.
The successful applicant will be responsible for helping to grow the commercial division of the business and expand the client list by using their experience and skills to find and develop new talent and new clients. You will liaise with the senior management to provide feedback, analytics and reports on your performance.
You will be up-to-date with the international modelling market, especially in Canada and North America, sourcing appointments and opportunities for models, liaising and recommending our models to clients. You will also focus on how models on our books can best be developed to meet clients’ requirements.
Experience as a model agent within a reputable modelling agency is imperative along with:
- knowledge of the international and UK fashion modelling markets and
- strong client links with casting directors,
- strong experience in the following sectors: Swimwear & Lingerie, Bridal, TV Commercials, Money Booking, Direct and
- an in-depth understanding of how the modelling business operates and of how company’s competitors also operate.
- Strong organisational and communication skills and an ability to swiftly build and develop long-term client relationships.
- You will be a team player, with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- French speaking will be a bonus.
This is an employee focussed business with a focus on training and supporting staff
Apply for Model Booker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly