Head of Design
Head of Design required for a leading equestrian and country apparel and footwear retailer
Finest Brands is a leading supplier of clothing, footwear and safety equipment to the equestrian and country/lifestyle sector. They have built 2 strong and reputable brands, Toggi and Champion, and provide a wide range of products to retailers throughout the UK.
They are looking to appoint a forwarding thinking and tenacious designer with aspirations to include responsibility as a brand manager in their remit.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with two established and highly respected brands. The role involves researching, innovation, forecasting and leading a team in designing & sourcing seasonal collections.
The Head of Design position comes with an excellent package including KPI bonuses and the potential for promotion.
Head of Design Role Details and Requirements
- Passion & fresh vision for the country & equestrian clothing market / industry
- Proven track record of strategically driving brand awareness & understanding buying patterns
- Researching, innovative, forecasting, designing & sourcing seasonal collections
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate & inspire a team of designers, textile, footwear & graphic
- Transferable interpersonal skills
- Managing standards and the relationship with factories & suppliers in the UK and overseas
- Ability to conduct fit work and quality control
- Dedicated, loyal, hard working and self motivated
- Excellent IT skills, Adobe, word, excel, outlook etc
- Managing critical paths
- Managing presentations of collections to Board & sales team
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience to make a success of this Head of Design role click apply. You will need to submit your CV.