Key Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Footwear Key Account Manager with the drive and hunger to maximise sales for our footwear & accessories within JACK & JONES. This role will suit a proactive, energetic, go getter, who has a commercial mindset and a drive for pushing themselve and their product.
This is your chance for a challenging position with great responsibility in an international fashion company!
As our Key Account Manager, you will get full responsibility for JACK & JONES Footwear & Accessories. You will work in close cooperation with our UK JACK & JONES team who work on the three lifestyles in JACK & JONES and the international sales department, and your focus will be on creating growth in wholesale, working with some of the largest Key Accounts in the UK.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales strategies, defining objectives and ensure execution
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Develop the product strategy to ensure that our customers are always offered the right products
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Train the JACK & JONES independent sales representatives in product knowledge and sales competencies
- Build and maintain close relations to our B2B customers
As a person, you are ambitious, confident and capable of making decisions that have a high business impact. You thrive in an action-oriented culture where you get a high level of responsibility and the freedom to run with your own ideas within your field.
- Solid experience with Key Account Management
- Solid experience within footwear is essential
- A proven track record within strategic sales
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, store operations and B2B sales
- Excellent understanding of financial key figures
- Personable and confident with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to travel regularly to Denmark and attend overnight stays in the UK
- Full UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company car
- Cycle to work scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Online discount across all brands
- Heavily discounted clothing samples
- Regular company social events
- 2.30pm finish on a Friday
- Plus more!
We look forward to hearing from you
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.
BESTSELLER is an equal opportunities employer; please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience. Any questions please contact HR at UKRecruitment@bestseller.com
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world. JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs. But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.
JACK & JONES FOOTWEAR is a lifestyle brand creating fun and individual shoes for fashion conscious men. It’s the right pair for every moment, from sneakers to brogues to canvas lace-ups. It walks the line between pop culture and old school craftsmanship, giving you on-trend footwear with sure-footed confidence. Its denim roots are seen in selvedge edges and subtle detailing. And its unique style gives you the freedom to go your own way. JACK & JONES FOOTWEAR. Step up. Be you.