Head of Boyswear
My client is one of the most successful global businesses and well known high street suppliers in London.
They are going through amazing growth now and are currently in the process of recruiting for a Head of Boyswear to join the company.
We are looking for someone who is an expert on Boyswear to join this company as Head of the department. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in your career.
The ideal candidate will be experienced as a Sales Director or Sales Manager with your experience being within Boyswear. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful company.
They supply to the major blue-chip retailers and supermarkets – the successful candidate will ideally have experience working with the high street multiples
The key responsibilities will include:
- Have a minimum experience of 10-12 years within a similar position
- Proven track record
- Being the front end of the business for all Boys Wear businesses.
- Geographically covering UK, Europe and potentially the US/Canada
- Building on the businesses they already have and opening new doors and opportunities
- Having connections with customers would be an added advantage
- Ability to travel to Asia sourcing offices
- Experience of managing a team
This role will be reporting to the MD so experience of dealing with high levels within a business is a must, as well as excellent communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity so if you are interested in finding out more then please send your CV in the first instance to Jodie Howell at the supplied address
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Head of Boyswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly