Luxury Accessories brand require a savvy Wholesale Executive- Minimum 2 years experience
Your new company
A sought- after and design led Jewellery and Accessories brand are looking for a savvy and switched on Wholesale Executive to join the business and help to drive and develop accounts in addition to prospecting new business across the UK market.
The successful candidate will have a broad and varied role and be working with retail and online independents as well as multiples and some majors included. The role is a healthy mix of Account Management and Hot sales. The primary focus is ensuring the brand achieves its full potential. The brand believe that happy people sell and want someone sales driven, inventive and quick thinking to join their friendly team,
Your new role
- Show off your sales skills and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Hot sales- open new accounts, including cold calling and staying in touch with current customers in order to generate new orders
- Develop existing accounts
- Monitor sell through in order to maximise sales
- Manage replenishment orders, stock swaps etc
- Develop relationships with Key Accounts, partnering with Department Stores in driving sales through staff incentives, in-store events and marketing exposure.
- Conduct staff training
- Manage the showrooms during market ensuring everything runs efficiently
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years + of wholesale experience
- Cold calling experience is necessary
- Fashion background
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- A natural negotiator with an excellent understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Be results driven
- Fun to be around
- Competitive, love a good challenge!
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Fully versed in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.