Graphic Design Assistant
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments, is looking for a Graphic Design Assistant to join their vibrant Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and successful brand.
- Designing new assets from scratch as well as using existing templates for the E-commerce platform
- Resizing imagery for email designs and designing new assets as well as email design for banners and hero images
- Working with the E-commerce, shipping and logistics teams ensuring all assets have been provided by the Graphic Design departments
- Assisting the Graphic Designer with content and look book shoots
- Processing images, liaising with free-lance retouches, resizing and organising imagery for use within wholesale and press teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design or a fashion background
- Advanced knowledge of adobe Photoshop, illustrator, indesign and working on an apple computer
- Ability to design to a brief and understand brand aesthetics
- Fluent in English and excellent grammar skills
- A conscientious and tenacious individual, with a passion for design
- Highly reactive and organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary is between £24-26k depending on experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
Apply for Graphic Design Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly