As Sales Manager for the fast-growing British brand, Parka London, you will be responsible for driving our womenswear and menswear accounts both in the UK and internationally. You will be experienced in managing and developing existing key accounts and independents as well as overseeing UK and international agents and distributors, while identifying new opportunities for the business.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with relevant contacts in the luxury fashion and outerwear market. You will be a result driven self-starter and forward thinker looking to grow in the business.
- Develop and execute sales strategies that aim to deliver increased revenue and profit growth each season.
- Build, update and manage the current client list; identifying and actioning opportunities for new accounts.
- Develop strong working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Organise regular meetings with buyers to present the latest collection.
- Track sell-through for all accounts so as to be responsive and enable effective forecasting.
- Drive sales with new accounts across UK, Europe and the global market building strong relationships with buyers.
- Work closely with distributors and agents, ensuring they are reaching targets and performing in line with brand strategy each season.
- Manage relationships with appointed clearance sites.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify potential opportunities.
- Coordinate and attend trade fairs and events for research, networking and collection presentation purposes; working closely with the Marketing & PR Manager on any asset and press requirements.
- Work closely with the Marketing & PR Manager to ensure marketing and comms is in line with the brand DNA and being effectively used to grow brand awareness.
- Liaise with production and design on delivery information and timings, ensuring they are updated with sale season timeline and requirements.
- Ensure all information is entered into Zedonk correctly and kept up to date.
- Regular reporting to wider business.
Skills & Experience
- A Sales Manager with a minimum of three years fashion brand experience.
- Proven success in growing a brand’s global client portfolio and sales.
- Existing contact list of potential clients across UK and internationally.
- Ability to develop strong buyer relationships.
- Highly organised with good time management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of premium Womenswear & Menswear brands.
- Experience working with premium boutiques and major department stores.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter with great initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, multi-task and thrive in a busy creative office environment.
- This role requires extensive travel across the UK and internationally, particularly during peak selling season.