Wholesale Merchandiser - Supplier - North London
Our client is a supplier based in North London that are specialising in knitwear, supplying to high street retailers. They are currently looking to recruit a Wholesale Merchandiser who will be responsible for sales, merchandising and working closely with factories. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' similar experience working for a supplier.
- Work closely with the sales team, clients and factories
- Process orders accurately, ensuring all details are correct
- Submit and chase up lab dips, samples and test reports
- Manage the entire critical path to ensure on time delivery and identify any issues/potential delays.
- Constantly communicate with clients to ensure they are up to date on the progress of their orders
- Chase weekly shipments from factories and check invoices/packing lists
- Work closely with factories and all other teams to ensure the smooth execution of orders
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar role for a supplier
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise work loads
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Strong IT skills - especially Excel
- Salary up to £40k
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Wholesale Merchandiser - Supplier - North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly