This new opportunity seeks to recruit an experienced, customer focused Account Manager with proven experience in fashion or textiles. Working for an established supplier of both licensed and own label fashion, seasonal, novelty and tech accessories, you will be responsible for a mix of fashion forward, and high volume UK retailers.
Account Manager – The Role:
- Build and develop long term business relationships with new & existing customers to maximise growth and provide excellent service levels. Liaise with customers to ensure product is to their design & fit spec.
- Work closely with Licensors to have a clear understanding of their stringent brand ethics, procedures and to ensure product gets through strict approval guidelines in line with tight critical customer dates.
- Work closely with design and technology teams to ensure trends are identified and interpreted. Product is fit for purpose and sits within retailer profiles and price points.
- Attend customer/range presentations and internal customer meetings. Working with the merchandise team to ensure all information is clearly communicated and accurately.
- To maintain an overview of critical path and production issues.
- Negotiate with factories to achieve best price, and prices with the buyer.
- Handle CAD sign off with design, advising on cost and factory capability.
Account Manager - Key Skills:
- Experience within a similar Account Management or Sales position within fashion or textiles is essential. Previous childrenswear, or licensed experience is preferable.
- Proven track record in understanding customer specific needs and ability to implement successfully.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish and build long term relationships with all parties, internal and external with the customer.
- Good problem solving, use of own initiative and able to drive for newness and provide service excellence.
- Highly motivated, good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with effective time management skills to work in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to travel in the UK/Internationally as required.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly