Exciting opportunity for a young, versatile, dynamic Account Manager to be a part of an established womenswear supplier to UK high street brands.
The Account Manager will take complete ownership of accounts by managing client relationship, driving sales, negotiating and securing orders.
The successful Account Manager must have at least 3 years’ experience within a supplier in a similar position, and also having had experience dealing with prints would be beneficial.
This role is a 12 Month Maternity cover.
The Account Manager's Responsibilities:-
- Communicate with customer on a day to day basis
- Understand customer needs and customer profile
- Highlight and push new products together with designers
- Calculate customer garment price
- Negotiate price/delivery with customer
- Monitor in-store sales performance
- Order taking, receive and review customer order
- Manage problems, including delivery extensions
- Respond to new sourcing and print requests
- Hold regular customer meetings
- Request garment costings and ensure all information is relevant and correct
- Liaise with Design and Costing team to improve on costings
- Negotiate best price and payment terms with fabric agent
- Liaise and negotiate with production on customer delivery date
- Send accurate New Order Email with correct Costing Sheet and Complete Fabric templates
- Monitor sales target for customers
- Keep track of overall net margin on each customer
- Manage the Sales assistant, ensures fabric problems are resolved and sufficient level of pro-activity and urgency during the sales/production process. Supporting their development and growth.
- Ensure that the agreed company procedures and processes are clearly understood and followed.
The Account Manager's Skills:-
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Account Manager or Buyer within Supplier, and also having had experience dealing with prints would be beneficial.
- Identifies and responds to current and future customer needs
- Makes profitable and quick business decisions
- Builds and maintains positive relationships within and across teams
- Efficiency - timely and accurate information flow
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly