Category Manager - Footwear
Category Manager - Footwear £65k + bens
Footwear Brand London
A leading fashion footwear brand is looking for a Category Manager to join the team. The role of a Category Manager covers men's and women's collections on a global level.
The responsibilities of a Category Manager include:
- Growing the product category highlighting opportunities to support the brand strategy
- Managing the product lifecycle to deliver brand KPI's
- Range planning on an annual and seasonal basis incorporating range architecture, product mix, product segmentation and margin to meet the brand objectives
- Working collaboratively with key teams across commercial, sales and planning, category merchandising, innovation, design, development, sourcing and marketing
- Identifying market opportunities and working with the innovation and new product development teams to build a commercial category
- Writing and submitting product briefs to design to ensure a commercially acceptable collection that meets the product briefs
- Signing off all special SMUs
- Influencing all levels within the business especially cross functional teams
- Proposing and evaluating the range architecture and positioning based on the consumer and competitor activity in line with the brand strategy
- Managing a team and developing them to ensure the brands product range can grow
As an experienced Category Manager, the brand is looking for a candidate with proven experience within a similar role across footwear within an international footwear business.
The successful Category Manager will be an excellent communicator and have experience as a senior manager and role - model within a comparable business.
You will be required to think analytically and influence all areas of the business to ensure the best range is developed.
Please send your CV as a word document to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume we are only able to contact suitable candidates.