SUPPLY CHAIN STOCK ADMINISTRATOR - HOMEWARES - ROMFORD, ESSEX
Our client are a successful manufacturer and distributor of home/gifts around the Globe. They now are looking for a Supply Chain Stock Administrator to join the team based in Head Office.
You will manage the end to end supply chain ordering processes.
- Accountable for the management of all stock ordering processes, raising orders, receipting in deliveries where necessary, cross checking invoices against raise PO’s,
- Accountable for ensuring all orders are fulfilled to the correct service level agreements by supply chain
- Ensure effective stock management throughout the end to end supply chain
- Accountable for resolving any stock queries/problems in the most efficient and effective way possible
- Manage proactive and reactive communications regarding stock management
- Negotiate with suppliers for best prices/services/materials.
- Schedule in materials, on a just in time base
- Forecasting on materials based on purchase history
- Review spending
- Supply chain ordering processes knowledge
- Experience working within B2B
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, with good numeric skills
- Familiar with Sage and OrderWise an advantage – training will be given.
Full time 9am to 5pm or 8am to 4pm – Monday to Friday
Apply for SUPPLY CHAIN STOCK ADMINISTRATOR - HOMEWARES - ROMFORD, ESSEX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly