We have a fantastic entry level opportunity within our Eccommerce department, for a super creative Copywriter looking to make their first step within their professional career.
If you have outstanding knowledge of luxury fashion, interiors, beauty and designers, and looking to make an impact within a rapidly growing division then keep on reading, this could be the perfect stepping stone for you.
You'll be responsible for assisting our Digital Sub- Editor in setting the tone of voice for the Liberty brand and ensuring that content is published in time and to the standards required.
Working across our digital business, you will create and supervise all written content ensuring consistency while on brand, following best practice for grammar and spelling and within SEO guidelines.
- Producing copy surrounding our ECRM campaigns, the Liberty homepage, news/editorial pages, brand biographies and Ad hoc copy for the whole business.
- Overseeing and subediting online product descriptions ensuring quality is maintained and copy is in-keeping with the brand guidelines
- Setting copy guidelines for the digital business to set the tone of voice
- Working with product copy team to create and tone of voice style guide
- Liaising closely with editorial, copy and marketing teams to ensure consistency across all channels
- Uploading and publishing copy content to the site on a daily and weekly basis.
Who we would love to see:
- You will be a recent graduate or at an entry level position.
- Prior Copywriting experience gained from placement, internships or within industry is a must. Experience of working in an Ecommerce environment (preferably within a luxury brand) would be preferable.
- Examples/portfolio of Copywriting examples.
- Excellent written English and grammar essential.
Apply for Junior Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly