Merchandising Administrator - Home
Our Home Merchandising team are seeking a Merchandising Administrator to join them. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser at the very start of their career looking to gain exposure and responsibility in a fast paced environment.
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and reviewing product replenishment levels in line with sales and store cover
- Supporting the Assistant Merchandiser in the management of continuity products, placing orders in line with stock and sales plans
- Reviewing best and worst sellers and making recommendations to maximize sales and minimize risk
- Working with the Retail team to meet RTV deadlines
- Participating in floor walks with B&M, Retail and VM
- Supporting the Merchandising team in Sale, loading mark down prices, monitoring sell thru and making recommendations to maximize sales
- Supporting the Merchandising team in preparation for Promotional events
- Actioning price changes in line with margin plans
- Working cross functionally to improve sales performance and drive best practices
- Maintaining the product hierarchy, ensuring product data is accurate and consistent
- Supporting the Audit Team to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Providing end of seasons sell thru analysis for the Buying team
- Running daily and weekly trade reports for Buying and Merchandising
- Adhoc reporting
- Providing sales reports for suppliers
Who we would love to see:
You will have a strong interest in Merchandising with 6 months experience gained either within industry or on placement ideally from a Home Interiors background.
You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional negotiating skills. A drive for excellence and confidence in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders is a must.