Our Client creates tailored solutions, they are a full service supplier with a reputation for the design and supply of innovative uniforms to a growing number of leading organisations, across a wide range of industry sectors and public services They now have an opening for a Garment Technologist; based in Dungannon, County Tyrone, you will report to the Technical Manager, in this key role you will work from initial design to first fit sample development, through to wearer trials and bulk production, this includes spec writing, garment fitting, grading tables and liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Proven track record in a technical role in the apparel industry.
- Required to have extensive knowledge of garment construction, fabric technology, patterns and specifications.
- Ability to communicate with off shore manufacturers and adhere to critical paths.
- Good knowledge of quality control systems and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well in a small team.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels.
- Willing to travel to off shore manufacturing plants
- Knowledge of CSR compliance / ISO / Sedex or similar would be preferable
- Proven knowledge in garment construction Thorough understanding of factory methods and production Good knowledge of Excel/Word
- Driving license essential
- Good level of education
Please apply in complete confidence with an updated CV and contact number to Lindsay J Clarke.
Apply for Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly