Fashion Jewellery – Merchandising and Trading Manager
Do you have a strong track record in trading and stock management?
Simon Harrison Ltd is one of the UK’s leading fashion jewellery design and manufacturing companies. For 35 years the company has specialised in building successful jewellery ranges for premium fashion brands.
This is a vital role within the retail trading team, focusing on stock management and trading support for our client brands and key wholesale partners. The successful candidate will be an instinctively numerate merchandiser and trader with strong analytical skills. They will be a confident communicator who can liaise and build relationships at all levels. Experience with jewellery or fashion accessories would be a distinct advantage.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Customer relationship management
- Strategic trading management
- Commercial insight and influence
- Sales data analysis and reporting
- Sales and stock forecasting
- Order planning
- Stock management and allocation
- Client brand support
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years fashion retail merchandising experience
- Advanced Excel skills essential, with the ability to handle large data sets
- Commercially minded with a clear focus on business development, sales growth and profit
- An entrepreneurial thinker, embracing change to drive efficiencies
- A skilful negotiator with clear insights into motivation and mutual gains
- Results driven - able to adapt processes to outcomes
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A clear communicator
- Experience with SQL databases, Sage, SAP or similar systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and dynamic company in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will report to, and work closely with, the Commercial Director, International Sales and Production teams.
Apply for Fashion Jewellery – Merchandising and Trading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly