I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join multinational ecommerce website Head Office Team. My client is a continually expanding fashion manufacturer, striving to deliver the promise of world-class products they have invested millions of pounds to create one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world. It is due to this continued success, commitment and passion for fashion they have become one of the biggest fashion manufacturer in the UK.
- Code improvements to the company Wordpress blog using PHP.
- Improve UX, ecommerce functionality and customer journey.
- Build and run MVT tests and personalised customer journeys.
- Deploy seasonal promotional content to the site.
- Triage web site issues and work with 3rd parties to deliver high quality resolutions.
- Take ownership of ecommerce change requests and ensure efficient and high quality solutions are delivered either internally or by 3rd parties.
What I am looking for;
- An appreciation of best practice web development.
- High motivation and a positive working attitude at all times.
- Comfortable working as part of a team and, equally, confident working alone.
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines/priorities simultaneously and efficiently.
- Able to work towards goals and focus individual efforts to ensure overall team goals and commercial success are achieved.
- Conscientious approach to work and initiative to ensure tasks are seen through to completion.
- Ability to build effective internal/external relationships, demonstrating positive behaviour appropriate to the circumstances when dealing with others. Encourages similar behaviours from others.
- Demonstration of an ability and interest to continually learning new things, develop new skills and act on constructive feedback.
- Flexible, highly motivated and meticulous.
- Enthusiasm, positivity and passion.
- Confident in leading on technical decisions
- Educated to Degree level in a Software Development, IT or online related discipline.
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills.
- Detail and quality focussed.
- Confident managing a varied workload.
Apply for Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly