Junior Graphics/Print Designer - Fila
Junior Print/Graphic Designer for Apparel
This is an amazing opportunity to join the creative team behind some of the leading sportswear brands and progress your career within print and graphic design.
Our client, a leading brand-house with Fila and Russell Athletic under their roof has an exciting opportunity within their growing design team for a junior print/graphic designer. The successful applicant will be reporting to the group graphic designer and working across both Mens and Womenswear for brands such as Fila, Russell Athletic and other well-known brands.
- Understanding the needs of the customer
- Working closely with the design team on each season
- Design of all-over prints, placements and graphics for apparel using Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Re-colouring of Prints
- Art-working designs ready for the factory
- On-going trend research looking at trend predictions in order to be able to create new designs each season.
- Often working on multiple projects at a time when required, meeting strict deadlines, working quickly under pressure to ensure projects are completed.
- Good knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Ability to interpret briefs well and work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic about print design for fashion with good communication skills and able to work within a team.