Store Manager - RTW Luxury Retail Brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a unique ready-to-wear Parisian brand. The brand takes inspiration from the classic French Style combining with subtle injections of humour and light heartedness, to create fun, youthful contemporary casualwear designed for a true fashion girl.
They are now looking for a Store Manager who possesses a creative flair for fashion to drive the brand forward within their boutique. My client is looking for someone who has an excellent understanding of the luxury, premium retail market. You will need to be a proactive sales professional, with strong leadership and motivational skills, achieving turnover and overseeing the efficiency of the store.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Train, motivate and develop the team to optimise the store performance to reflect brand qualities
- Staff scheduling, planning rotas'
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reports and submitting all necessary paperwork and reports for Head Office
- Monitor and report on product performance and stock levels through analysis and projections
- Monitoring, maintaining and recording stock levels in the shop to ensure complete visibility within the company
- Ensuring store appearance and image is in guide with company directions, and shop windows are always in good order
- Collaborate and assist in managing aspects such as buying, merchandising, planning
- Ensure all customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Analysing sales figures and cashing up is executed correctly
- Several years of experience in retail management preferably within Premium or Luxury
- A self-starter that enjoys being part of a team, but is also happy to work by themselves
- Ability to motivate and drive sales consultants
- Natural planning and organisational skills
- Someone who enjoys taking ownership of a project and seeing it develop
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A real attention to detail
- A natural problem solver, who thinks logically and is not afraid of a challenge