ASSISTANT SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Account Manager to join an established accessories business. Working very closely with the sales director you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of key accounts. Working across a diverse range of customer and sales related projects.
- To assist the Sales Director in all areas of sales including domestic, international and potential new customers or distributors.
- Working closely with their licensed partners on all commercial aspects of the business including new products, range planning, general liaison and presentations.
- To provide the Sales Director and sales team with sales and stock data.
- Management of website/online sales including planning and implementation of promotional activity, uploading of new products and images, and general website improvements.
- Looking after social media content.
- Preparation of company brochures
- Responsibility for point of sale materials
- Preparation for sales meetings and trade exhibitions
You must have:
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Analytical skills to provide efficient solutions and make improvements to our service
- Proactive with initiative to anticipate situations
- Commercial awareness of pricing and margins
- Team player but also self-reliant
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47510
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.