Sales Manager/Account Manager - Menswear
Fantastic opportunity for an eager and ambitious Sales / Account Manager in Menswear looking for their next career step. Based in Hertfordshire, the successful candidate will have a proven ability to nurture and grow existing accounts, build strong relationships and win new business.
You will work closely with internal teams on product development and sourcing, negotiating prices, managing the critical path and delivering the best, commercial product ranges for your customers.
Sales Manager / Account Manager – Menswear – The Role
- Build relationships with buyers in UK High Street retail, communicate daily.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and Far Eastern Factories and Offices.
- Alongside the Design and Development Team, develop strong commercial ranges and negotiate costs and delivery schedules
- Co-ordinate and manage critical path with internal teams.
- Present ranges and ideas to buyers and senior management
- Work with the wider sales team to develop business strategy
Sales Manager / Account Manager – Menswear – The Candidate
- Experience within a similar role in Menswear is essential.
- Experience with High Street customers is preferable.
- Confident critical path management skills
- Strong Negotiation and Presentations Skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Confident knowledge of Excel is essential
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships.
- Ambitious & Driven
- Ability to Travel in the UK and Internationally
Sales Manager / Account Manager – Menswear – The Company
My Client is an international corporation with offices and distribution centres worldwide. This arm of the business supplies fast fashion apparel across men’s, women’s and childrenswear to the UK High Street and volume retailers. The Hertfordshire office employs over 100 people and has been established over 20 years. This is a fast paced fashion business in a competitive market, drive and determination are key traits for a successful candidate.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.