Reporting directly into the Heads of Merchandising you will be tasked to collate and analyse departmental and company performance data to assist Senior Management in making tactical and strategic decisions; to liaise closely with the Finance department to ensure integrity of cross-departmental information
- Work closely alongside Heads of Merchandising as the central conduit in cross-departmental communication.
- Collate and prepare weekly reports including: WSSIs; WSSI Summary Report - to provide the Departments and Company with a forward view of Stock, Commitment, Sales, and MarkdownTerminal Stock Report; Seasonal WSSIs – to provide Departmental and Company information in respect of the seasonal mix of its Stock, Commitment, and Sales
- Collate and prepare ad hoc company analysis for Senior Management/Directors, as required.
- Construct seasonal/annual departmental Budget targets.
- Maintain integrity of Budgetary information in the merchandise planning system.
- Summarise and analyse Markdown and Promotional activity, ensuring all sales files are correct in Aptos and published on InTouch.
- Maintenance/amendment of Existing analyst owned Business Objects reports, as and when business requirements change
Skills and Experience
- Degree level education
- Minimum 18 months experience in Merchandising
- Numerical/ analytical skills
- Understanding key elements of Buying Cycle
- Communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- PC literate
- Elementary understanding of Range Planning
- Comfortable with principles of Forecasting
Apply for Merchandiser Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly