Customer Service Supervisor - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
A fashion forward, contemporary womenswear brand based in East London is seeking a Customer Care Supervisor to join their team. We need a customer focused individual who will flourish in a high paced customer service role within a dynamic and growing online fashion business.
This fashion brand is highly sought after and a fantastic employer who retain their staff and provide internal progression and development.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers
- Manage customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice.
- Responsible for all social media client queries
- Manage out-of stock queries and ensure customers receive notifications as lines are replenished
- Create reports about queries received, processed and those that remain unresolved
- Ensure best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Care team
- Manage the team working in the stockroom on order fulfilment - conduct all new started training.
- Take ownership of the stockroom - ensuring it is clean and tidy, managing all stationary
- Support the Logistics Manager with any invoice inquiries.
- Manage the Customer Service Assistant
- At least 2 years' customer care experience in a head office environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate, Word, XL, Email and main Social Media applications
- Punctual, polite and a team player
- Solution focused
- Salary up to £27k
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Customer Service Supervisor - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly