Account Executive / Manager - UK & International Premium Kidswear
An experienced Account Executive or Manager to look after and grow our UK & international stockists. Ideally already familiar with the Premium Kidswear market you will grow our exiting business in the UK and throughout EMEA.
North West London, NW2 2HR.
We are an independently owned company, a team of eight, best known for premium licensed kidswear. We create seasonal collections as well as running continuity lines which are sold in some of the best stores in the world. Our exciting first own brand collection is launching AW18 too! Our sales team is strengthening - looking to build on current distribution in UK and Internationally.
An experienced sales person
- Do you have a natural intuition with researching who the target customers could be for a product or brand and how to make this resonate with existing and new prospects?
- Are you motivated by winning new business? Can you sell from stock and take forward orders?
- Can you manage a portfolio of accounts and be the face of our brand? (build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships)
- Are you relentless, with a never, ever, ever give up approach and with a fantastic reputation for following up?
- Are you honest and genuine with a can-do attitude?
- Do you love, and we mean LOVE, fashion trends, kids characters, great product, negotiating and pitching them?
- Are you well organised and do you plan well – do you understand sell throughs and are you excellent in Excel and Powerpoint?
- Are you agile, flexible and able to change course when needed?
- Are you a team player?
- Can you read conversations and people, and know when to hold back and when to lean in?
If you answer ‘yes’ to the majority of these questions then we’d love to hear from you!
You will work alongside a group of teammates who like to have fun but are determined to build the leading business in our category.
Salary dependent on experience.
In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject box and a covering message about you and your current package / expectations for the role.
Please only apply if you are a UK resident or have permission to work in the UK for at least the next three years.
See our website www.fabricflavours.com for current collection / more about us.
No recruitment companies please.
Apply for Account Executive / Manager - UK & International Premium Kidswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly