Production Gerber Pattern Cutter
A leading luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Production Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of London. You will work closely with designers, sampling, patterns cutters, garment technologists and machinists. You will work across multiple products developing, finalising and improving the construction and fits of SMS patterns before going into bulk production.
- Ensure all pattern measurements are taken accurately and updated in the spec sheet
- Ensuring all sealed patterns are produced and finalised to the required fit and measurement standards
- Consistency of sizing across all product categories is key
- Undertake necessary final pattern amendments before sealing the pattern to bulk production
- Liaise with our Production, QC teams and external factories to resolve any pattern related production issues
- Complete and approve grade charts for production
- Create & manage the grading schedule & liaise with external grader closely
- Check graded pattern before sending to our manufactures
- Review our current grading manual and make necessary changes
- Work closely with our external grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist grader with support where needed
- Ensuring all pattern are graded in a timely manner for production
- Gerber training in womenswear multi-product pattern making, ideally working for a luxury brand.
- Excellent understanding of fit and garment construction from a development and factory capability perspective
- Meeting deadlines and being able to multi-task
- A good team player
- Experience of working within Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe creative suits
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.