Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand, famous for their versatile feminine shapes? My client is currently seeking an experienced machinist to join their ever expanding team in East London. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced and friendly studio environment.
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
- Good spoken English is required
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.